21 Jul 2016
Job for a Utility Engineer in an International FMCG Manufacturing Company in Ibadan
Job Title: Utility Engineer
• Full Mechanical Knowledge Of All Equipment In Utility And Workshop Plant.
• BSc /degree In Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering With Minimum Seven Years’ Experience.
• Should Be Able To Handle All Breakdowns And Maintenance Related To Workshop And Mechanical For Utilities.
• Should Have Good Knowledge Of Power Distribution .
• Responsible for planned maintenance routines of all utility machine and equipment.
• Keep record of breakdowns and maintenance works to reduce down time by suggesting and implementing correct training for other technicians in utility section.
• Must report the condition of all utility machines and spares required for smooth functioning of plant equipment.
• Oversea works done by contractors and report same to Engineering Manager.
• Select develop correct training program for subordinate utility technicians.
• Suggest modification and alterations for reducing downtime and increasing performance of plant equipment.
• Responsible for indicating training requirements for subordinate engineering staff in utility section.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.