Job Title: Utility Engineer
• Full Mechanical Knowledge Of All Equipment In Utility And Workshop Plant.
• BSc /degree In Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering With Minimum Seven Years’ Experience.
• Should Be Able To Handle All Breakdowns And Maintenance Related To Workshop And Mechanical For Utilities.
• Should Have Good Knowledge Of Power Distribution .
• Responsible for planned maintenance routines of all utility machine and equipment.
• Keep record of breakdowns and maintenance works to reduce down time by suggesting and implementing correct training for other technicians in utility section.
• Must report the condition of all utility machines and spares required for smooth functioning of plant equipment.
• Oversea works done by contractors and report same to Engineering Manager.
• Select develop correct training program for subordinate utility technicians.
• Suggest modification and alterations for reducing downtime and increasing performance of plant equipment.
• Responsible for indicating training requirements for subordinate engineering staff in utility section.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply