Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results.
We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels
Job Title: STORE TEAM LEAD
Reports to: Head of Retail Operations
for managing store inventory, in-stock position, pricing integrity,
merchandising, labour, and other operational processes in line with the
company standards. Ensure the Company sales and production planning is
in line with the approved company’s standards.
- Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and it functions as advertised
- Monitor sales activities to ensure customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods
- Plan and prepare work schedules and keep records of employees’ work and time schedules
- Establish and implement policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for the department
- Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level
- Plan and coordinate advertising campaigns and sales promotions, and prepare merchandise displays and advertising copy.
- Formulate pricing policies for merchandise, according to profitability requirements.
- Establish credit policies and operating procedures.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining
employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling
expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Resolving customer complaints and queries
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints
and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling
cash receipts, or in performing services for customers
- Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales
- Supervise activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise
- Assign employees to specific duties
- Enforce safety, health, and security rules
- Review inventory and sales records to prepare reports for management and budget departments.
- Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
- Plan budgets and authorize payments and merchandise returns.
- Examine products purchased for resale or received for storage to assess the condition of each product or item.
- Estimate consumer demand and determine the types and amounts of goods to be sold.
- Keep records of purchases, sales, and requisitions.
QUALIFICATION, MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND ROLE REQUIREMENT
- A minimum of Bachelor degree in any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years’ relevant experience especially in the retail industry
- Membership of a reputable and relevant institution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply