Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in
recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Head, Device,
Logistics and Supply Chain for our client who is a digital solutions
Job Title: Head, Device, Logistics and Supply Chain
Reports to: Managing Director
- The Head, Device Logistics and Supply Chain will be responsible for planning, developing, organizing, directing, managing and evaluating the company supply chain activities across multiple jurisdictions across the country.
- Develop and direct strategies for the supply chain division and ensure these strategies are aligned with the overall goals of the organization
- Consistently source for new POS device specification that meets the current mass market need
- Develop and implement solutions to ensure optimum device utilization
- Build, maintain and manage relationship with offshore device technical partners
- Source for new device business projects
- Source for device funding partnership from financial institutions, government parastatals, non-governmental organizations and international organizations
- Liaise with customs to ensure seamless delivery of devices
- Manage all device import processes
- Management of device supply risks – shortages and exceptions
- Minimise freight exceptions
- Develop and implement an inventory optimisation plan, a warehouse optimisation plan and logistics plan
- Prepare annual budgets, quarterly forecasts and monthly reports for supply chain services
- Implement and drive a culture of continuous improvement within supply chain management
- Establish and maintain networks that foster and promote excellent relationships.
- BSc/BA in relevant discipline (2:2 and above)
- MBA, Masters or Post Graduate Degree in Supply chain or Logistics (International degrees are highly desirable)
- 8+ years in progressively responsible experience in POS Logistics and Supply Chain leadership roles, preferably in a Telecommunication, FMCG, Banking, Utility Payments, Sports Betting, Lottery industry.
- PC proficiency and strong working knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Word and Google application is essential.
- Strong understanding of engineering behind different types of POS devices
- Proven technical experience within the ICT industry
- Record of successful POS distribution strategy and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics and inventory management software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Experience in the POS industry, specifically retail agent distribution network, is a critical advantage
- Strategic business/commercial operational knowledge and understanding
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills with a deep understanding of demand analysis
How to Apply
Please send in applications directly to email@example.com with role/designation of interest as subject of the mail.