Thasious International Company Nigeria Limited, a leading firm of
Freight Forwarders with Head Office in Lagos is seeking for experienced
and qualified candidates for employment into the under-listed job positions
Job Title: Building Maintenance Electrician
- Be a School Certificate holder (or its equivalent);
- Have Electrical/Electronics training with OND or minimum of Grade 2 Trade Test;
- Have minimum of 7 years work experience in Building Electrical Maintenance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Administrative/Human Resources Manager
Candidates must be vibrant, resourceful and experienced persons with
good inter-personal and strong oral and written communication skills as
well as proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Other qualifications
- A minimum of BSc/HND in Business Administration or related Social Sciences;
- Minimum of 7-years cognate experience in a well-structured organization;
- Must be result oriented and innovative MBA in
Administration/Human Resources and cognate Professional Membership will
be added advantage(s).
Job Title: Trailer Driver
- Minimum of seven years driving experience with ability to drive
high tonnage flat bed vehicles of 30 to 40 tonnes (with containers);
- Ability to take delivery of goods from the ports/depots terminals to designated warehouses;
- Valid driving license;
- Ability to read and write with minimum of First School Leaving Certificate/ its equivalent;
- Knowledge of Lagos routes in particular and routes to other
parts of the Federation in general. School Certificate will be an added
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should be submitted in person to:
The Front Desk Officer,
Thasious International Company Nigeria Limited,
120, Okota Road,
By Okota Rounabout,
Send online to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th August, 2016.