Afordonz Consulting Limited is currently seeking to application from
suitably qualified candidate to fill the Vacant positions below:
Job Title: Credit Control Officer
Job Roles Summary
- A competent invoicing specialist to undertake a variety of
financial and non-financial tasks in order to help guarantee the
- You will handle the processing payments along with the issuing of necessary paperwork.
- Ability to control inventories and have daily reports.
- Issue and post bills, invoices and receipt.
- Check validity of debit accounts
- Ready to work in warehouse Control department
- Must have good analytical skills in processing of financial information
- Must be result driven and patient
- Must have high degree of attention to details and trustworthiness.
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments.
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies.
- Candidate must be highly passionate and ready to work for longer hours
- Must be it literate and proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Office.
- A degree in Accounting or Economics with a minimum of 3-5 years working in a sales accounting environment/warehousing.
Job Title: Sales Support Officer
- Are you energetic and target driven?
- Are you trustworthy?
- Can your sincerity be put to test?
If your answer to the above questions is yes, then send you have qualified to apply for the position above.
- Ability to source for intending and willing partners to join the group to actualize their goals
- Knowledge of monitoring strategies, approaches and methodologies in general
- Skills in developing monitoring inventory systems that include performance indicators.
- Skills in multilevel, multipurpose reporting and in the collation, interpretation and analysis of information from the field.
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to analyse and synthesize
lessons learned from competitors monitoring and ability to incorporate
these into planning for the next programme cycle.
- The ideal candidate should have at least a B.Sc/HND Degree in
any Social Sciences, or related field with a minimum of 3 years
experience on the role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
- Candidates should use the “Job Title” as their subject.
- Multiple entries amount to disqualification.
Application Deadline 26th July, 2016.