16 Jul 2016
Jobs in Abuja for Graduate Interns at Quanteq Technology Services Limited
We help solve performance problems of organizations using Information Communication Technology through the provision of IT advisory services, Business and Systems Integration, Project Management and Training/IT support services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern
Location: Abuja based but you may be required to travel to customer sites throughout the country as part of the role.
- You will work in our Consultancy team and provide support throughout the lifecycle of Enterprise resource planning (ERP)/CRM implementations.
A structured training programme will support you in your success and includes:
- Sponsored study towards Microsoft Dynamics AX /CRM certifications
- Surestep+ project management implementation methodology
- Our pace is fast and growth is continuous, so effective communication and organisational skills are essential.
- You will have contact with our customers and as such, your impact and contribution will be both visible and significant.
- This is an amazing opportunity for you to join our team, grow with the business and gain experience with a Microsoft business management system that is increasing in popularity and competing with well-known leading ERP brands.
- Consultancy skills training with your Quanteq peers
- Support through a formal mentoring process
- Structured on-the-job training through work shadowing and coaching
- Attendance at internal skills training workshops
- You must be expecting or have attained at least a 2.2 Honours Degree, ideally in one of these subjects: Engineering, Manufacturing, IT, Finance, Accounting, Business or Law.
- You should have relevant industry experience either from completing an Industrial
- Training placement as part of your Degree or from your previous work history.
- Prior work with an IT Professional Consultancy/Services organisation would be an advantage.
- You should be a self-starter and have experience of working as part of a team.
- Each successful applicant will be given transport allowance of
Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) PER month. There will be a salary review
for 3 outstanding interns after an evaluation of 6 months from
calculated from start date.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and a covering letter, outlining the reason for your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th July, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.