26 Jul 2016
Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL) Vacancy for a Business Development Executive
Company providing manpower development & training, immigration consulting, travel management as well as providing guesthouse and transit accommodation for the oil & gas industry.
Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL) is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Identify and acquire new customers and also ensure their profitability is maintained
- Prepare call plans prior to customer visits to establish objectives and explore customer needs with the aim of matching products with the Customer Value Proposition.
- Provide accurate forecast and ensure the set sales targets for each business unit are met.
- Liaising with various units to ensure clients' complaints are resolved speedily
- Acquire Large Multinational Corporate Accounts and handling hardcore negotiations.
- Responsible for Marketing exercises as well as customer service follow up.
- Stay updated with recent market/industry trends, competitors & leading customer strategies
- Management of all Client relationships and work in partnership with the Management in maintaining client relationships
- Recommend bid on business opportunities; Participate, implement and maintain data base.
- Ensuring effective, efficient and robust business processes on all tenders/ contract negotiations in line with Corporate Operating Procedures.
- Identify the potential Corporate Clients, Access their credit worthiness and target them for closure within a set timeframe.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly report.
- Candidate should have a Minimum of B.Sc in any field, higher qualification is an added advantage
- Ability to work independently to achieve sales goals.
- Ability to travel to meet the demands of the various branches
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Candidate should have a Minimum of (3-5) years’ experience in a marketing role. experience in the Oil & gas/ Maritime industry will be an advantage
- Excellent presentation skills with groups of all sizes and levels of management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.