Stresert Services Limited – Our client is into computer repair services,
requires the services of qualified candidates to fill the position
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Job Ref: LOGRED
Locations: Ikeja & Isolo, Lagos (Proximity is desired!)
- The logistics officer manages the logistics program to include
the areas of supply, storage and transportation to given destinations.
- Assesses and organizes planning in terms of transport
requirements, receipt, handling, storage and distribution of items and
establishes proper warehousing and recording systems.
- Devises methods of stock control, closely monitors warehousing
management, and regularly submits situation reports on stocks, equipment
and prepositioned goods.
- Properly handle both original and copies of waybills and other important documents.
- Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective release of cargos along with other personnel.
- In line with company policies, prepare for receipt of
international shipments, and liaises with competent authorities for port
clearances, way bills etc. and the timely delivery of items to the
- Undertakes other duties as required.
- The Candidate must have a National Diploma or its equivalent
- Must have 1 – 2 years related experience.
Remuneration N26,000 /Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘LOGRED’ as subject of mail. Wrongly titled applications will not be opened.
Note: Applicants who have degree certificates need not apply for this job (please see proposed salary).
Application Deadline 15th August, 2016.