29 Jul 2016
Logistics Officer Job in a Computer Repair Services Company in Lagos
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Job Ref: LOGRED
Locations: Ikeja & Isolo, Lagos (Proximity is desired!)
- The logistics officer manages the logistics program to include the areas of supply, storage and transportation to given destinations.
- Assesses and organizes planning in terms of transport requirements, receipt, handling, storage and distribution of items and establishes proper warehousing and recording systems.
- Devises methods of stock control, closely monitors warehousing management, and regularly submits situation reports on stocks, equipment and prepositioned goods.
- Properly handle both original and copies of waybills and other important documents.
- Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective release of cargos along with other personnel.
- In line with company policies, prepare for receipt of international shipments, and liaises with competent authorities for port clearances, way bills etc. and the timely delivery of items to the given location.
- Undertakes other duties as required.
- The Candidate must have a National Diploma or its equivalent
- Must have 1 - 2 years related experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘LOGRED’ as subject of mail. Wrongly titled applications will not be opened.
Note: Applicants who have degree certificates need not apply for this job (please see proposed salary).
Application Deadline 15th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.