MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient
people within their respective fields as the driving force behind
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining
MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a
part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SLA Management Officer
Reporting Line: Service Delivery Supervisor
The SLA Management Officer will liaise with cross functional units to
ensure quality performance of all services provided to MainOne
Customers. He/She will establish good relationship with all customers,
report and track resolution on any issue that may affect SLA commitment
to our customers.
- Establishing and assuring the contracted service quality.
- Work with operations team & vendor Management to obtain Service Improvement plan for non-performing vendors.
- Escalate repeat incidents for Management’s visibility.
- Review customer’s performance report for accuracy before sending to customers.
- Engage customers for convenient window for maintenance activities and feedback the operations team.
- Working with IP team to report customer traffic utilization trend for upsell, cross sell opportunities.
- Collaborating with the GNOC to identify customers who have
powered down their communication devices over a period of 1 week, for
escalation to Account manager’s engagement for likely churn.
- Continually be in the face of the customers via phone calls, emails and visit a means of retaining customers.
- Advise operations team on terminated services for equipment
retrieval and removal of such circuits from monitoring tools to free up
licenses for future use.
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure maximum customer satisfaction at all times.
- Advise technical on areas of low performance and request improvement plan.
- Reconciliation of availability reports and service performance with customers.
- Liaising with Finance for processing customers compensation in case of SLA breaches.
- Supporting GNOC by providing customers escalation matrix.
- Working with operations to ensure newly connected customers are
included on the Network Monitoring tools such as inter-mapper, IV portal
- Assist in managing customers in case of POP outages and prolong service outage.
- Engaging customers for service review meetings.
- To work directly under the supervision of the Service Delivery Supervisor.
- B.Sc. Degree in any relevant discipline.
- 1-2 years post NYSC experience
- Good relationship management skills
- Good analytical skills
- CCNA and ITIL V3 Certification preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Demands of the Job:
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Note: When the page opens, click on “SLA Management Officer”