22 Jul 2016
Mamiba Hotel Supplies recruitment for Sales Representatives.
Job Title: Sales Representatives
- Contact customers, explain product features, and answer any questions which customers may ask.
- Receive the orders via e-mails.
- Prepare file for each client including all related issues.
- Visits 4-6 Hotels / day.
- Daily reports to management
- Follow up the gaps in the orders, each client alone until the order is fully implemented.
- Review order’s prices in accordance with the company’s prices and also in accordance with the system’s prices.
- Follow up the shipment stores and make sure the delivery of the goods to the client is completed correctly.
- Follow up the client’s account statement including unpaid bills and credit limits & returns.
- Doing mandates for delegates to receive the checks.
- Follow up the monthly report of the store, and make sure to be issued at end of each month.
- Issue a Proforma Invoice to customers.
- Making a statement for each customer.
- Experience in Sales : 3-5 years (previous experience in working with Hotels is a Plus)
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- Arrange a list of all hotels in the appointed district in Nigeria, and classify them with addresses, contact persons and details.
- Visiting the customers and making daily reports of these visits to his direct manager
- Make sure that all customers are satisfied
- Solving any complaint
- Negotiate prices with customers
- Keep accurate records of transactions
- Complete sales order tickets and submit for processing of client-requested transactions.
- Car availability: YES
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.