Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well
respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm
with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In
furtherance of the
objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage
of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self
managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities
inherent in the position below:
Job Title: Manufacturing Operations Manager
- Assists company officers and senior staff members in the
development and formulation of long and short-range planning, policies,
programs and objectives.
- Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for
maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that
products conform to established customer and company quality standards.
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve
productivity and reduce cost and scrap, monitor scrap and rework data.
Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production
- Ensure engineering budgets are met and achieve optimum employee
levels with least amount of overhead and raw material costs to meet
annual budgetary plan.
- Initiates and coordinates major projects (e.g., plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs, etc.)
- Ensure quality products, sequenced delivery and optimization of manufacturing facilities.
- Directs and monitors department managers to accomplish goals of
the manufacturing plan, consistent with established manufacturing and
safety procedures. Acts as liaison between department
management/subordinate levels, as well as executive/department manager
levels to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies and
all matters that affect their performance, attitudes and results
- B.Sc in Engineering or a related technical course
- Minimum 10 -12 years production supervision experience within
manufacturing operations OR 15 Years’ experience within the area of core
- Proven work experience as an operations manager in the manufacturing or FMCG industry
- Requires overall knowledge and understanding of manufacturing, assembly, tooling, processing and financial systems.
- SAP experience preferred.
Key Competencies Required:
- Performance Management.
- Technical Capacity
- Problem solving/analysis
- Project Management
- Communication Proficiency
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 29th July, 2016.