Kidney Clinics of Nigeria Limited (KCN), we are committed to transparent
collaboration with Nigerian nephrologists and nephrology nurses as well
as public and private healthcare establishments to develop, manage, and
operate, cost-effective community- based kidney disease and dialysis
that will serve medical professionals and patients in the
unities where they work and live.
We seek like-minded and dedicated professionals who will join us to
provide international standards of competent, compassionate and
affordable services to all our patients and their families. Current and
future vacancy exist in the below area at various locations across
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Preparing cultures of tissue samples
- Establishing and monitoring programs that ensure data accuracy
- Microscopically examining slides of bodily fluids
- Cross-matching blood for transfusions
- Chemically analyzing blood or urine for toxic components
- Analyzing lab reports for accuracy
- Operating and calibrating equipment
- Delivering test results to physicians, researchers or patients
- Collecting and studying blood samples to determine morphology
- Degree in Medical Laboratory Science or related courses.
- Must possess a valid license to practice as a Medical Laboratory Scientist.
- Motor Skills.
- Intellectual Reasoning.
- Communication skills.
- Social and Caring Behavior.
- Computer skills is an added advantage.
Job Title: Dialysis Technician/Biomedical Engineer
- Will be responsible for all the technical aspects of daily
operations at each center including the maintenance and repair of
dialysis and related equipment, water treatment systems, mechanical and
electrical installations as well as inventory control.
- The Chief Technician at each center will be directly
responsible to the Nurse Manager and Medical Director for meeting the
international water quality and patient/staff safety standards of KCN
at all times.
- Selected individuals will have an OND/HND/Bachelors Degree in
Electrical/Electronic/Biomedical Engineering and appropriate biomedical
work experience and will demonstrate the ability to engage in
continuing education and meticulous documentation of daily performance
and testing logs on all equipment.
- Basic computer competency will be required as well as the
ability to use electronic technical maintenance and repair manuals and
adhere to strict policies and procedures.
Job Title: Consultant Nephrologist/Medical Director
- These are individuals who have completed training with the
appropriate certifications/professional memberships and who have
attained status of Consultant in Nephrology.
- Individuals in this category will already be in clinical
practice and will collaborate in the development of dialysis-related
services for their existing patients.
- Consideration will also be given to those nephrologists willing
to establish and build new practices in parts of Nigeria identified as
in need of nephrology and dialysis services.
- These are part-time positions and it is expected that these
individuals will also have the opportunity for equity participation in
the financial operations at each center where they provide services.
Job Title: Nephrology Nurse Manager
- Selected individuals will serve as clinical team leaders/supervisors at each location.
- They will coordinate all aspects of patient care and lead the
team of nurses and technicians to ensure safe and effective care as
well as ensure continuous quality assurance and performance improvement
and compliance with all corporate policies and international
- They will be responsible for maintaining effective professional
communication and collaboration with all nephrologists providing care
at each center.
- This is a senior nursing position that requires at least 3 years
of nephrology nursing experience as well as supervisory and managerial
Job Title: Nephrology Nurse
- At least one year of experience in the care of dialysis patients.
- Nurses with no prior nephrology/dialysis experience but who are
willing to undergo our rigorous training program will be considered for
acceptance as trainees.
Salaries and Benefits
We offer competitive and progressive salaries and benefits as well as a
dynamic work environment with opportunities for international training
and potential for long-term professional growth and success.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Submit electronic inquiries/applications to: email@example.com