Job Title: Warehouse & Logistics Officer
Transport and Fleet Management:
- Manage drivers’ team.
- Ensure vehicles have current and lawful documents
- Update the vehicle cost schedule and produce regular reports.
- Produce monthly logistics site report, and vehicle cost performance report.
- Manage, maintain and repair vehicles.
- Responsible for administering traffic offenses.
- Managing and tracking of all vehicles on the fleet including movement planning and day-to-day allocation of vehicles
- Proper receipt of goods and issuance from the Warehouse.
- Effective management of Materials Record all incoming goods, their
dispatch and timely delivery to projects. Ensure complete documentation
of roll out materials.
- Ensure proper documentation that allows quick and efficient release of goods from the warehouse.
- Diplomacy, tact and negotiating skills.
- Team-working skills.
- Good experience in Warehousing, vehicle management and administration
- Good written and spoken English is required.
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Attention to detail and excellent numeracy.
Qualifications and Experience
- OND in Business Administration or related course
- Minimum of 2 years in similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their resume/CVs to: email@example.com