16 Jul 2016
Microsoft Office 365 Administrator Job at IHS Towers
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
IHS Towers is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Office 365 Administrator
Reports To: Infrastructure Manager
- The Office 365 Administrator applies significant professional experience and training in information technology and computer programming to the analysis, design, modification, and maintenance of the Office 365 integrated systems, and/or software solutions.
- Systems Analysis and Development
- Analyze user system and application needs, determine and evaluate potential solutions, develop system specifications and requirements, and design application programs to meet the requirements
- Troubleshoot, setup, deploy, migrate exchange servers and users emails.
- Active Directory 2008/2012 design and management
- Azure Active Directory deployment and administration
- Design and implement advanced functions of Office 365, including security, governance, and compliance(eg. DLP, IRM, MDM, E-Discovery, In-Place Hold, Retention Tags, Encryption)
- Maintain relationship with third party service providers
- Technically aware of all technologies
- Current & future technology plans
- Design integrated solutions which may include applications, databases, networks, and related systems.
- Research, analyze and evaluate current technical trends, emerging technologies and standards, new software functionality, and alternative software solutions to determine applicability and viability at USF
- Manage MS Hosted Exchange server
- Enterprise level applications -High
- Database management and design
- Performance Management and Capacity Planning
- Application Program Interfaces (APIs), Messaging Software and Interoperability Techniques and Standards
- SQL reporting building
- Bachelor degree in information technology or related field
- 7 years’ experience in related position
- Microsoft Office365 Development
- Microsoft Office 365 Installation and Configuration
- 2+ years’ experience in C#
- 2+ years ASP.net experience
- 2+ years in Microsoft Visual Studio environment
- 5+ years Microsoft SQL server experience
- Project Management
- Visioning and Inspiring
- Developing Talent
- Interpersonal skills
- Team work
- Analytical thinking
- Planning and optimizing
- Drive for results
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover letter to:: email@example.com indicating in the subject the name and location of the role.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.