Randstad Construction Property Engineering – Our client, VSO, is the
worlds leading independent international development organisation that
works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing
high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build
capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change
lives and make the world a fairer place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Manager
Reference Number: JOB0093651
Location: Abuja, Abuja Capital Territory
Job Type: Permanent
- The MEL Manager will provide programme research, monitoring and evaluation support to the country office team.
- This role is open for copporate volunteer and fund is secure from knowledge and exchange fund
- Education at Bachelor’s level or equivalent in Social Sciences and or Social Research;
- Extensive experience in monitoring, evaluation and/or research
using participatory practices and either/both quantitative and
- Sound understanding on formative/summative design; impact evaluation design and implementation.
- Experience in developing and implementing MEL systems and frameworks in an NGO environment;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply