27 Jul 2016
Netherlands Leprosy Relief Job in Nigeria for an Accountant
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 7/27/2016 06:30:00 pm Tags: Accounting Jobs , Netherlands Leprosy Relief , Plateau State
Job Title: Accountant
- Preparation of accounting documents and daily data entry in QuickBooks and/or excels sheets for the Country Representative Office.
- Reviewing of monthly and quarterly financial reports of Projects assigned to him/her, generating necessary feedback and ensuring that recommendations are implemented by project officers.
- Reviewing of quarterly fund requests/forecasts from projects officers ensuring budget availability and making due recommendation(s) to the Head of Finance and Admin.
- Assisting budget holders and partners in the preparation of their annual budgets and/or multi-year project budgets for external donors
- Undertaking any other duties as may be assigned by Management with a view to assisting NLR Nigeria effectively implement its Vision and Missio
- Preparation of monthly bank and cash reconciliation of the projects assigned to him/her
- Preparation of quarterly financial report for NLR and Donor Projects
- Preparation of monthly advances/debtors and accruals/creditors report
- Degree in Accounting. Professional part-qualification (ICAN or its equivalent) is an added advantage.
- Two years of accounting experience with an international NGO, or similar work situation.
- Competence in ICT and QuickBooks (experience in NAVISION is an added advantage)
- Analytical, Good Communication skills, Good reporting skills, Organisational sensitivity, Cooperation, Hands on mentality, Teaching skills, Computer skills, Able to make priorities and work under pressure for meeting deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter clearly stating their motivation to work for Netherlands Leprosy Relief Nigeria and providing details on her/his suitability to fill this position. The application and CV should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and in case of equal suitability of candidates, preference will be given to a female candidate.
- Persons with disabilities are particularly invited to apply.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.