15 Jul 2016
Nursery Class Teacher Job in a Private School in Ibadan
Job Title: Nursery Class Teacher
• B.Ed, B.A, B.Sc. With Experience In Early Years
• Female Preferred • Ability To Use Jolly Phonics
• Accurate Knowledge Of Preschool Education
• Ability To Bond With Pupils And Understand Their Learning Style
• Ability To Establish And Maintain Positive Working Relationships With Students, Parent(s)/ Guardian(s), And Community.
• Strong Verbal And Written Communication Skills.
• Organizational Skills Needed To Maintain A Classroom.
• Ability To Access A Situation And Act Quickly And Efficiently.
• Ability To Work As A Team
• teaching the nursery class
• Organization of daily activities for the class
• Daily evaluation and documentation of pupils achievements and daily activities
• Communicates supplies and resources needed to director.
• Enrolls and participates in classes and seminars beneficial to teaching.
• Assesses students on regular basis and completes report card thrice/year for each child. Keeps the learning environment clean.
• Collaborates with assistant
• Greets children and assists with hand washing when children arrive.
• Performs other teaching duties as required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 1st August 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.