22 Jul 2016
Office Assistant Job at The Initiative for Improved Male Health
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Cross River
Reporting to: Finance/Admin Manager
Employment Status: Contractual
Period: 2months (with possible extension subject to performance)
- Candidates must meet the minimum qualification listed below and must be committed to human rights, regardless of age, ethnicity, class, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or other social reference.
- Candidates must be willing to work with diverse population in a supportive and accepting manner.
- The office assistant is fundamentally responsible for maintaining the office environment and performing other tasks that may be delegated from time to time.
- General reception duties
- Perform errands that assist daily functions: photocopying, binding, etc
- Assist room set-up for meetings
- Welcome all visitors and direct them to appropriate office where necessary
- Ensure books on bookshelf are properly arranged
- Assist with reproduction of materials as needed
- Assist in binding of materials
- Check with Admin on replenishment of consumables
- Ensure office environment is clean by adhering to cleaning specification provided
- Ensure all doors are locked, windows properly shut and switches and appliances switched off each day before leaving the office
- Ensure all offices are thoroughly cleaned before official resumption time
- Monitoring office supplies and check with finance/admin manager for replenishment
- Report all identified maintenance needs to finance/admin manager
Interested applicants must possess:
- OND or O/Level Certificate
- Must be computer literate and also experience in operating office equipments
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Have a pro-active attitude and zeal to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Must be punctual and efficient
Competitive, in consideration of what is obtained in community based organizations in Calabar
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae as a single document by email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the advertised position being applied for in the subject field of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview on a scheduled date.
- IMH-Initiative is an equal opportunities employer; therefore, qualified women are encouraged to apply.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.