29 Jul 2016
Ongoing recruitment at British American Tobacco, July 29th 2016
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Job Title: Engineering Technician
- To implement strategies for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of Mechanical Handling Equipment (MHE) at the factory site.
- To provide Electro-mechanical Engineering support services for the Linde Forklifts, Reach trucks, Climax stackers and Genie Lifting equipment.
- Proficiency as an electrician
- A holder of OND / C&G (Full)/ Trade Test I, II & III in Electrical /mechanical engineering with a minimum of 5 years proven experience.
- Ability to read mechanical/electrical drawings and schematics as it relates to electrical/Mechanical services.
- Understanding of Quality Inspection and Certification of Electrical/Mechanical Components.
- Basic Knowledge MS office applications
- Versatility in Linde Mechanical Handling and lifting equipment are essential.
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience and professional capabilities with prove of OEM/Linde certification on Maintenance and repairs
- Sound understanding of Standard code of practice as it relates to mechanical and electrical materials.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 5th August, 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.