British American Tobacco
(www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long,
established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our
people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an
increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is
to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by
providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected
of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and
motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to
helping you reach your full potential too.
Job Title: Engineering Technician
Job purpose and key deliverables
- To implement strategies for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of Mechanical Handling Equipment (MHE) at the factory site.
- To provide Electro-mechanical Engineering support services for the
Linde Forklifts, Reach trucks, Climax stackers and Genie Lifting
- Proficiency as an electrician
- A holder of OND / C&G (Full)/ Trade Test I, II & III in
Electrical /mechanical engineering with a minimum of 5 years proven
- Ability to read mechanical/electrical drawings and schematics as it relates to electrical/Mechanical services.
- Understanding of Quality Inspection and Certification of Electrical/Mechanical Components.
- Basic Knowledge MS office applications
- Versatility in Linde Mechanical Handling and lifting equipment are essential.
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience and professional
capabilities with prove of OEM/Linde certification on Maintenance and
- Sound understanding of Standard code of practice as it relates to mechanical and electrical materials.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 5th August, 2016