The Federal Government of Nigeria has received additional financing
credit/loan from the World Bank/International Development Association
(IDA) towards the cost of implementing the Community and Social
Development Project (CSDP whose objective is to sustainably increase
of poor people to improved social and natural resource
infrastructure services through provision of grant support to
communities. II is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit
will be applied to eligible expenditure for engagement of the following
staff of the Kebbi State Community and Social Development Project.
The Kebbi State Community and Social Development Project (KBCSDP) now
invite applications, accompanied by a comprehensive, Curriculum Vitae
(CV) from suitably qualified candidates from the private and public
sector to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
The M&E Manager shall be charged with the responsibility for:
- Ensuring the maintenance of records of all types of data and information on SA activities.
- Overseeing the monitoring and evaluation department of SA and coordinating the activities of the MIS and M&E units
- Designing field data collections and collation formats for the SA
- Develop terms of reference and provide guidance for all M&E studies
- Liasing with the operations and finance and administration
departments to collect and collate data for tracking of key activities
of the SA (budget performance, financial matters like costing/pricing
of CSDP activities in the state, operations etc)
- Providing cumulative records analysis and statistics of
activities over time to guide operations and provide information base
for planning and future evaluation.
- Providing guidelines and guidance for the operations of the MIS and M&E units for them to meet the expectations of the SA
- Liasing with the LGRC and other departments of the SA for
M&E purpose and working with the communities to ensure effective
participatory monitoring and evaluation of CDPs and micro projects
- Consolidating annual budget and work plan for the department
- A university degree in Agriculture, Statistics, Social Sciences,
Engineering, Extension Services or Project Management, with at least
twelve years post qualification experience.
- Previous experience in project monitoring and evaluation shall he an added advantage and must be computer literate.
Job Title: Project Officer, IEC & Training
- Supervise and carry out promotions and outreach programme to create awareness of SA activities.
- Facilitate the carrying out of advocacy for the CSDP at the
slate level through Information, Education and Communication (IEC)
- Ensure linkage with relevant ministries/agencies on integrating
collective action and mobilization of resources for sectoral
- Undertake regular skill gap analysis of project staff, line
ministries, LGRC and CPMC members and identify requisite training to
- Supervise, in liaison with relevant SA staff and line ministries staff all training delivery to CPMCs and LGRCs;
- Prepare budget estimates and annual work plan for training, information, education and communication activities of the SA;
- Maintain links with and update knowledge of other agencies programmes on advocacy, sensitization and awareness and communication
- Be Responsible for preparing periodic reports on progress in
advocacy, mobilization and awareness, measured against the targets of
annual work plans and legal funding requirements (eg IDA/Donor
- Responsible for communication materials development
- Organize learning events for stakeholders
- Coordinate and facilitate CDD cross-learning events and information sharing amongst stakeholders
- Monitoring and coordinating of information, education and communication activities
- Any other duties as may be assigned by manager, operations
- At least a first degree in Social Sciences, Natural Resources
Sciences, Rural Environmental Development, Agricultural Extension with
at least 5 years post qualification experience part of which must
relate to training and social analysis,especially rural appraisals.
- Computer literacy is compulsory and experience in community level facilitation and mobilization is an added advantage.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Dispatching mails of the Agency.
- Collection of malls and newspapers.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned to him.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of SSCE/NECO with at least two years of post qualification experience.
- Computer literate will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send 10 copies of written application with CV’s to:
The General Manager,
Kebbi State Community and Social Development Project,
No. 2 Murtala Mohammed Way,
Todun Wada Area,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will shall be invited for interview.
Application Deadline 8th August, 2016.