18 Jul 2016
Operations Engineer Job in a Leading Indigenous Oil and Gas E&P Company in Nigeria
This role will involve various activities comprising process optimization, chemical injection optimization and operations. Also, you will function as back-up support for field operations as well as supervise other trainee staffs effectively
Job Title: Operations Engineer
- Monitor process parameters of crude oil, water and gas treatment and injection systems and recommend improvements to chemical program components
- Conducts H2S monitoring and treatment by interfacing with consultants and the management
- Monitor day-to-day field operational needs and provide requisite shore support while working with C&P to ensure all operations requests are efficiently handled and required materials are delivered on time.
- Assist Facilities team to conduct, gather and conduct performance evaluation of static and rotating equipment for improved efficiency and to identify areas for debottlenecking.
- Responsible for Monthly Chemical Utilization Report submission as well as procurement supply and stocking of chemicals in the warehouse while ensuring that chemical injection rates are in compliance with recommended rates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering (At least second class upper). Master’s degree would be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical and reporting skill
- Ability and wiliness to travel to offshore assets and work is needed.
- 5-10 years oil and gas industry experience in productions operations
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV WORD FORMAT with subject as Operations Engineer to email@example.com
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.