Our client is a leading indigenous E&P in Nigeria and is
known for providing world class services in the Energy sector. They
promote a visible career path and are now looking for a professional to
support and manage the operations of their facility successfully to
achieve organizational goals.
This role will involve various activities comprising process
optimization, chemical injection optimization and operations. Also, you
will function as back-up support for field operations as well as
supervise other trainee staffs effectively
Job Title: Operations Engineer
- Monitor process parameters of crude oil, water and gas
treatment and injection systems and recommend improvements to chemical
- Conducts H2S monitoring and treatment by interfacing with consultants and the management
- Monitor day-to-day field operational needs and provide
requisite shore support while working with C&P to ensure all
operations requests are efficiently handled and required materials are
delivered on time.
- Assist Facilities team to conduct, gather and conduct
performance evaluation of static and rotating equipment for improved
efficiency and to identify areas for debottlenecking.
- Responsible for Monthly Chemical Utilization Report submission
as well as procurement supply and stocking of chemicals in the
warehouse while ensuring that chemical injection rates are in compliance
with recommended rates.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical
Engineering (At least second class upper). Master’s degree would be an
- Excellent analytical and reporting skill
- Ability and wiliness to travel to offshore assets and work is needed.
- 5-10 years oil and gas industry experience in productions operations
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV WORD FORMAT with subject as Operations Engineer to firstname.lastname@example.org