25 Jul 2016
Page Mf Bank Limited Vacancy for a Risk Management Analyst
At Page, we continuously strive to understand our clients’ needs so we provide efficient financial solutions or opportunities for the customers and stakeholders we serve.
Job Title: Risk Management Analyst
- Risk Management analyst is responsible for measuring, analyising, monitoring, identification of market and credit risk as it pertains to the business environment through the oriduction of snesitivity, simulation, stress testing, scenario analyses and optimisation modelling.
- Familiarise herself/himself with policies, manuals and internal documentation, as well as management models pertaining to market credit risk.
- Implement and effective modelling environment to promote and control the data quality, sound development, implementation and use of the models as well as the validation and testing of such models.
- Ensure implemented models are functioning effectively and assess performance over time as conditions and model application change.
- Produce clear and comprehensible reports and documentation to aid in effective business decision making.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Post graduate will be a distinct advantage
Minimum 3 years experience in a mathematical modeling environment
- Proficient analytical, statistical and mathemathical knowledge and skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to HRcareers@pagemfbank.com
Application Deadline 19th August 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.