non-profit organization set up to promote Child Protection and prevent
Child Sexual Abuse in Nigeria. Our mission is to strengthen child
protection and prevent child sexual abuse in Nigeria.
We focus on
preserving the joyfulness of an innocent childhood by preventing abuse
and upholding the rights of the child as enshrined in the Nigerian Child
Rights Act and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the
This is a great opportunity for you to get involved, learn new
skills, gain valuable experience and give back to your community by
working to preserve the joyfulness of an innocent childhood.
- Are you desirous of impacting your local community positively?
- Are you looking to gain some experience?
- Are you passionate about protecting children from abuse through prevention, restoration and orientation?
- Do you have excellent communication skills (English and other languages) – speaks clearly, distinctly, friendly and a courteous tone. Listening skills to put callers at ease & obtains accurate, complete information.
- Do you have experience in community social services and/or healthcare?
- Are you a skilled psychologist or counsellor?
- Are you a technology savvy with hands on experience with online social media platforms?
- Are you a cartoon animation developer or graphics designer?
If this sounds like you, then The Cece Yara Foundation needs you!
We encourage you to apply for any of the following categories:
- Project officer (Volunteer)
- Child welfare officer (Volunteer)
- Legal services (Volunteer)
- Social worker (Volunteer)
- Counsellors (Volunteer)
- Data clerk (Volunteer)
- Cartoon animation/graphics (volunteer)
- Media/communication (Volunteer)
- Web/database management (Volunteer)
- Social media/ blog. (Volunteer).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply