27 Jul 2016
Planet Radio 101.1FM recruitment for News Reporters
Job Title: News Reporter
- Sourcing for stories for the week, as assigned by the Head of News..
- Checking scripts for typographical, spelling, semantic and synthetic errors, reporting and editing and producing news bulletins.
- Must hold a B.Sc in Mass Communication or qualification in an associated field
- Must have graduated with an option of First Class or Second Class Upper Division.
- Must have a perfect understanding of how the News Department runs.
- Strong professional ability, dexterity and agility.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Must be able to work any scheduled time, weekends and holidays to support 24×7 on-air broadcasts.
- Post Graduate Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in this field.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or hold a Certificate of Exemption.
- Must be experienced in Radio broadcast.
- Age range between 25 and 35 years.
- Hard working and strong abilities to deliver on the job.
- Results oriented and proactive attitude.
- Ability to work with deadlines and without close supervision.
- Eligible candidates applying for this position must be resident in Akwa Ibom State Nigeria or be able to relocate.
- Exceptional communication, writing, reporting and editing skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong intelligence and skills to achieve results.
- Savvy and experience in use of IT.
- Able to add value and drive change.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their CVs and credentials detailing your skills, experience and interests, and a show reel or portfolio of your work with a covering letter outlining your suitability for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.