GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with
software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers
by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Pre-Sales Software Solutions Leader
Job Number: 2550453
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business: GE Power
- The Pre-Sales Software Solutions Leader will be responsible for
accelerating software and services sales growth in Sub Sahara Africa.
- The role will report functionally to the MEA Digital Sales
Leader for IPP/Power Plants and operationally to the SSA Industrial
- will bring to this role the demonstrated ability and desire
to drive transformational customer software solutions that allow
customers to better manage and enhance the profitability of their
- Bring deep outcome selling experience and skills to this role to
lead GE’s outcome selling approach at each of our strategic customers
to drive growth in PS (Power Services) region orders, sales and
- Partner with Region Account teams to maximize revenue
opportunities aligned with maximizing customer outcome value (i.e.
outcome selling, subscription, HW/Services/SW upsell opportunities,
- Meet assigned quarterly and yearly sales and strategic account objectives in targeted customers.
- Provide feedback from customers, market knowledge and other
insights gained to further enhance and improve our services offerings.
- Educate, train and develop current PS sales talent in outcome
based selling. Success Criteria: Major personal performance objectives
for this role in the first 12 months are: – Close a number (4-5) of
deals in a manner that shows a new way of outcome based selling, pulling
together SW/HW/Services. – Define business cases and repeatable
processes which PS can further execute on.
- Lead outcome selling account planning process with each
strategic account to establish a deep understanding of their business
outcomes and needs, and align and quantify our value proposition with
our customer’s specific business outcomes,
- Work closely with current Account teams to lead customer
engagement at the C-level to introduce our vision, link customer
business objectives to KPI and align KPI to measureable outcomes and
- Establish and drive critical milestones and align our sales,
services, support teams and executives with the correct decision-makers
and influencers across our customers’ Executives, Traders, Asset
Managers and Plant Managers to drive desired outcomes.
- Leverage Regional Account teams’ deep knowledge of customer organizational dynamics (i.e. key decision-makers and influencers).
- 10+ years’ experience in software sales and related software
services sales, including relevant energy/power generation industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing or related discipline.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Experience with power generation products and services.
- Demonstrated success as a software solutions consultant at the C-suite level.
- Proven track record of sales success.
- MBA degree.
- Desire and ability to lead, advise, coach and mentor sales
professionals through a process of hands on training and real world
- Technical acumen to interface with technologists, understand
complex concepts and translate in a way that businesses or industry can
- Influential individual with the ability to partner, energize, and inspire.
- Strong demonstrated oral presentation and written communication skills.
- Can manage through ambiguity and a complex matrix environment.
- Ability to speak French and/or Portuguese
- Significant expertise in customer/market-facing software sales positions as an individual contributor and sales leader.
- Ability to build deep trust with internal teammates and end customer executives.
- Strong desire to train and enable sales professionals to embrace
and use solution selling approaches that compel end customers to adopt
and implement software to solve more strategic, comprehensive, mission
critical business problems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply