Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first
production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate
community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies,
with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the
production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Jobe Code: SUPV 16
- Planning, formulating, organizing, controlling, and directing
production activities. Observing the effective maintenance of safety
rules and standards in the department by the workers.
- Planning production at the beginning of the shift , production
activities (breaking down production given target, machine maintenances
plans and maintaining product quality
- Responsible for collection of production data and report collation.
- Safety of all workers, enforcing the use of protective gear.
- Ensure all the materials that will be use for production before the next shift resume are readily available
- Knowledge of developing and writing SOPs
- Oversee operations daily tasks, policies and procedures and reporting as soon as possible.
- To manage workers attendance, punctuality, cleanliness and general attitude to work that requires attention.
- Ensure work force keep to the rules and regulations standard of Fastizers food and confectionary limited.
- Managing time lines and work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned factory time-lines, goals and set target.
- Ensure that the production effectively satisfies the quality level ordered by the customer.
- Supervising quality standards and enforcing quality-control.
- Executing factory manufacturing strategic plan and aligning it with general plant strategy.
- Applicants must have a minimum of B.Sc/HND and must have at
least 4years experience as a Production Supervisor with technical
knowledge and maintenance of production machines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the code SUPV 16 as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 8th August, 2016.