Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB), Nigeria’s premiere Social Innovation Centre
seeks an experienced Project Manager with the ability to manage multiple
projects and an interest in social issues to work
in our Open Living
Co-Creation Hub is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Manager, OLL (CcHUB)
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- The Project Manager will manage CcHUB’s open living lab projects
aimed at bringing together mixed stakeholder groups to co-create new
technology-driven solutions to social and economic problems in Nigeria.
- Conduct background research on the focus area/topic of prospective labs to define the scope of engagement
- Organise and support facilitation of events including stakeholder workshops, ideation sessions and hackathons
- Develop content of all external communication (website, press releases, banners, social media etc)
- Use online and offline channels to disseminate information on each lab to ensure maximum participation of critical stakeholders
- Manage teams of developers to deliver technology projects to a high level of quality
- Develop project documentation including proposals, project plans and reports
- Responsible for achieving project milestone deliverables/timelines, track and report on all project metrics
- Identify and engage new stakeholders including research institutes, technical partners and end-users
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Director of Open Living Labs
- Previous experience of project management techniques and knowledge.
- Proficiency with social networking platforms including Facebook, Twitter, blogs, user forums, and customer support apps.
- Ability to build and management relationships
- Understanding of design thinking methodologies and their application.
- Understanding of contemporary social issues in Nigeria and efforts towards their resolution.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
This position offers a competitive salary depending on applicant’s experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send through a CV’s and cover
letter explaining your suitability for the role in an email with the
subject ‘OLL Project Manager’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org