Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited, we are a building services
company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and
standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar
in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that
meet the quality
standards, performance and price aspirations of our
customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- The Quantity Surveyor will manage all costs relating to all company projects from the initial calculations to the final figures.
- He/she should minimize the costs of a project and enhance value
for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of
quantities with the Project managers, design department and/or the
- Undertake cost analysis for all MMIS project
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Arranging payments to suppliers and sub-contractors
- providing advice and forecasts about costs
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Perform risk, value management and cost control.
- Advise on a procurement strategy.
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks.
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders.
- University Degree in Quantity Surveying, Mechanical Engineering,
Electrical Engineering or Electro Mechanical Engineering from a
reputable higher institution of learning.
- Strong working knowledge of civil, architectural, mechanical and electrical work;
- Strong knowledge of the sequencing of work and the strategy of creating effective project schedules;
- Proficient with computer software used in the construction industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct experience in the construction
industry with a focus on Electromechanical, Firefighting, HVAC and
- Professional certification; Membership of the Nigerian Institute
of Quantity Surveyors or Quantity Surveyors Registration Board will be
an added advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Numerical accuracy skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Analytical thinking skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
State the position you are applying for in the subject of your mail.
Furthermore, in the body of your mail, state the means via which you got
to know about the job advert.
Note: Only those shortlisted will be contacted. Any CV sent after the closing date will not be accepted
Application Deadline 12th August 2016.