29 Jul 2016
Recent Job Opportunities at Lonadek, July 29th 2016
goods and services in the Gulf of Guinea and the world.
Job Title: Network Access Project Manager
- Manage planning and operations teams and external contractors during project execution.
- Manage and co-ordinate support and service engineers in attending to customers’ service requests and resolving same within SLA lead time with the aim of meeting Key Performance Indices (KPIs).
- Liaise with cross functional internal units; Sales, Marketing, Technical, Legal, Finance etc, to manage and coordinate implementation of agreed tasks within defined timelines.
- Coordinate the installation of network equipment at customer premises.
- Provide the executives with ad hoc and periodic Project environmental reports specifically to do with project costs, lessons learnt and risks
- Engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to identify new and emerging business opportunities for the company
- Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Plan strategically for contract management and retention
- Escalates project issues in a timely fashion
- Plan and manage customer meetings; resolve internal and external issues
- Build and maintain key client relationships in order to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting need specific solutions based on business requirements.
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
- Provide support to the sales team in terms of providing them with Data Sheets, updated sales presentations etc.
- Coordinate the engagement and lead generation process from events the company attends or sponsors.
- Provide monthly reports on the sessions to line manager.
- Provide updates to the Marketing and Sales Team on attendance and begin follow up with the sales team on the customer engagement process.
- Provide bid support by providing budgetary pricing to international providers.
- Liaise with Technical sales and the Pricing team to get delivery components and pricing
- Manage the Company’s database and segment according to sectors and Account Managers.
- Update the company’s Collateral such as sales presentations, brochures, invitations etc.
- Undertake direct mail campaigns by liaising with the Product Marketing Specialists to push out content specific to their area, in order to keep customers informed of products and services
- Compile the Newsletter on a monthly basis and sending it to prospects and customers to keep them abreast on news and information regarding the company.
Click Here to Apply for this Position
Job Title: Transmission Implementation & 3rd Level Support Manager
- Coordinate network faults handling, effectively.
- Coordinate the execution of RPRs (re-provision requests) on DragonWave HC+, Huawei OSN series (especially OSN3500, OSN500 & OSN8800) and ECI box (BG-20 & BG-30) platforms within the operational level agreement (OLA)
- Ensure that the company’s global and metro fiber network documentation is always accurate and up to date.
- Establish network system standards and policies concerning connectivity, operation, and growth
- Coordinate with the sales team in formulating and building up proposal knowledge, including making technical demos and presentations to customers
- Manage all aspects of the network management process; assuring requests, implementation, and problems are delivered as required with no impact to the global communications.
- Direct the preparation of reports to evaluate network traffic loads and identification of future needs for additional hardware and/or software required to maintain efficient growth patterns and levels of satisfactory service.
- Prepare budget for operating unit.
- Review analysis of telecommunication system needs and establishes goals, objectives and priorities.
- Prepare appropriate budget documents
Click Here to Apply for this Position
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.