17 Jul 2016
Revenue Assurance Head Vacancy at IHS Towers
at 09:09 Tags: Accounting Jobs , Business and Finance Jobs , Experienced Job Positions , IHS Towers , Lagos Jobs
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
Job Title: Head, Revenue Assurance
Reports To: Finance Director
The individual will manage the entire revenue management & assurance activities.
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of development, and to ensure they are fully informed of objectives, purposes and achievements
- Ensure the efficiency of all used applications like NAV, Intego and other applications or any tool related to revenue assurance
- Contribute to the achievement of the strategic objectives of the sector through performing own responsibilities and coordinating direct reports performance.
- Set the section’s goals and objectives and ensure the cascading of such to the direct reports’ individual goals
- Apply individual items of sector’s policies, procedures and processes and ensure adherence and implementation.
- Ensure the ongoing development of the section’s employees, and guide the activities of direct reports
- Ensure execution and follow up of sales coordination process in a customer friendly way
- Develop SLA agreements between revenue assurance department and other departments.
- Brief and report upper management about revenue and business processes related issues and challenges.
- Conduct frequent field and sights visits to direct assessment of the tenancy.
- Attend senior management meetings.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- (Practical) experience and knowledge of Towers Infrastructure and Tenancy arrangements, alternatively general practical experience in communications industry
- General understanding of TowerCo business and technical knowledge
- Contract management qualification preferred
- A minimum of Eight (8) years of experience in Revenue Assurance or a related field with at least Three (3) years in a manager role (note, RA is the main challenge, so someone coming from a billing/collection background without RA experience will be dismissed).
- Alternatively very senior manager function in a related field might be considered.
- Absolutely fluent in English and solid in regards to presentations to Senior and Executive Management
- Practical experience of processes documentation and SLAs
- Demonstrate the processes mapping techniques and skills
- Presentation skills, and hand on experience on MS Office tools
- Sound knowledge of internal control environment & internal control framework (COSO)
- Master’s in Business Management or Finance, CPA, ACCA
- Qualification in Revenue Assurance preferred
- International experience and best practice preferred
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject the name and location of the role.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.