23 Jul 2016
Riddle Technologies Limited Jobs in Lagos
services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Executive
- HR Officer responsible for developing, advising on and implementing policies relating to the effective use of personnel within the company.
- Your aim is to ensure that the organisation employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience, and that training and development opportunities are available to employees to enhance their performance and achieve the employer's business aims.
- An HR officer must have a clear understanding of their employer's business objectives and be able to devise and implement policies which select, develop and retain the right staff needed to meet these objectives.
- Required to not only deal with staff welfare and administration-centred activities, but also strategy and planning by assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
Must be capable and have experience in doing the following:
- Recruiting Staff;
- Creating Job Descriptions;
- Preparing Staff Handbooks;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff;
- Preparing Job Adverts;
- Checking Application Forms;
- Shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
Job Title: Financial Advisor
- Sell various types of policies to individual.
- Manage all client queries in a professional manner.
- Ensure renewal of policies when due.
- Calculate premium/establish payment methods.
- Organizes the general list of prospective client.
- A B.sc or OND or HND of any field.
- Self driven/dynamic personality
- Ability to handle stress
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation/problem solving
- Relationship management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application letters and CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 1st August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.