Riddle Technologies Limited – Approach to business is to strive to make
technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your
organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of
business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and
deliver the best of our
services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the
company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to
stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying
the needs of its clients.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Executive
- HR Officer responsible for developing, advising on and
implementing policies relating to the effective use of personnel within
- Your aim is to ensure that the organisation employs the right
balance of staff in terms of skills and experience, and that training
and development opportunities are available to employees to enhance
their performance and achieve the employer’s business aims.
- An HR officer must have a clear understanding of their
employer’s business objectives and be able to devise and implement
policies which select, develop and retain the right staff needed to meet
- Required to not only deal with staff welfare and
administration-centred activities, but also strategy and planning by
assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and
Must be capable and have experience in doing the following:
- Recruiting Staff;
- Creating Job Descriptions;
- Preparing Staff Handbooks;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training – including inductions for new staff;
- Preparing Job Adverts;
- Checking Application Forms;
- Shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working
conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary
procedures and absence management;
Job Title: Financial Advisor
- Sell various types of policies to individual.
- Manage all client queries in a professional manner.
- Ensure renewal of policies when due.
- Calculate premium/establish payment methods.
- Organizes the general list of prospective client.
- A B.sc or OND or HND of any field.
- Self driven/dynamic personality
- Ability to handle stress
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation/problem solving
- Relationship management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 1st August, 2016.