15 Jul 2016
Sales, Business Development Job in a Digital Solutions Company in Lagos
Job Title: Sales, Business development
- Responsible for the establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the Company's business plan.
- Responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies tactics and action plans required to grow the company’s business.
- Responsible for providing an annual Sales Plan and providing quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the Plan.
- Responsible for the successful management of the needs of the Company's customers in order to meet the objectives of the company's overall business plans and strategies manage all of the field and in house sales functions of The Company's facilities.
- The position specifically is responsible for field sales, inside sales and telemarketing, and all customer support functions of the business
- Define and manage the monthly and annual sales objectives for all of the sales personnel
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with all of the functional departments of the company and, most specifically with Finance in coordination with Business Development, establishes both market and target customer strategies for the company.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
Skills & Knowledge Required
- 8 years’ Experience in a managerial role in Sales [Telecoms, FMCG, Lottery and Payment]
- Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Pre-existing agent network and/or corporate relationships
- Managing a national agent network
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Sales strategy promoting a national network with a localised State strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Managing relationships at a range of media institutions (newspaper, radio, online etc.)
- Strong mass market awareness, digital media knowledge
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- BA/BSc Mandatory.
- PGD/MBA in Mass Communication or Economics recognized international qualification an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
How to Apply
Please send in applications directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with role/designation of interest as subject of the mail.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.