- The Sales attendant will assist customers with locating products
in the store and should be able to explain product features and
benefits. Verbal communication and customer service skills are top
priority for sales attendants as this facilitates effective interaction
with customers as well as with other sales attendants.
- Welcome customers by greeting them; offering them assistance
- Maintain the quality of the store fittings and fixtures and responsible for store cleanliness
- Implement directives to secure stock against possible theft and other security risks to the store
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain the highest level of personal hygiene.
- Undertake other duties of a reasonable nature, as may be determined by the Shop manager
- Keep clientele informed by notifying them of any special offers
or store promotions, sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Make entries into store stock cards of all sales or stock transactions
- Count, track and update physical stock balances
- Direct customers by escorting them to display walls and counters; suggesting items.
- Drive sales by advising customers and providing information on
products to help customers make selections; offering suggestions and
- Record sales and process payments by totalling purchases; processing cash or credit cards as directeded by the Shop Manager.
- Meet sales targets and promote brand loyalty
- Create or update customer profile records.
- Receive and display new stock and keep stock in merchantable state
- Attend scheduled training
- Study and have thorough knowledge of products features and benefits
- People skills and self- confidence are vital as the candidate
should be comfortable proactively approaching customers to answer
questions they may have about a product.
- Sales attendants must understand how to display products to make the customer shopping experience flow seamlessly.
- Numerical skills and high energy levels are essential
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 2nd August, 2016.