NetApp, being part of Fortune 500, with a strong presence in the IT
storage industry and ranked as one of the best multi-national companies
in EMEA to work for, offers you an excellent opportunity to
critically needed skills and exposures to success in your future career.
The work scope can be multi-facet and what we do does have an important
impact to the ability of our business partner to achieve their
strategic and financial goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Sales Representative
- As a Sales Representative in NetApp’s Sales function, you are
responsible for selling NetApp’s Products and Professional Services to
existing NetApp customers, as well as maintaining positive on-going
relationships to meet evolving customer needs.
- Cross-functional teams from NetApp’s , Systems Engineering and
Product Development functions provide support and tools for you to
leverage to attain and exceed sales performance goals.
- You will utilize your excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills to be successful in this role.
- Your overall focus areas will be in prospecting, developing
business, responding to RFP’s, developing proposals for presentation to
customers, and selling Products and Services.
The essential responsibilities of the Sales Representatives are to work
directly with customers to capture sales opportunities and to work
effectively across functions with other NetApp employees. Specific areas
of responsibility that you will be responsible for include:
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling
opportunities within existing customer accounts; penetrate new divisions
and organizations within assigned accounts; develop new selling
relationships within assigned partner accounts.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with
customer and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, or a
formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Respond to RFP’s and follow up with customer.
- Develop an account management plan to sell to customer based on their business need.
- Build and strengthen your business relationship with customers within existing accounts. Ensure that their needs are being met.
- Recommend strategies.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
- Identify NetApp customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with customers.
Other NetApp sales team members may also participate in the sales call
to help qualify the opportunity.
- Determining if customer has a valid need for NetApp products and services.
- Proposing an evaluation test project to enable the customer to test the product or products in their own environment.
- Determining acceptance criteria that a customer could use to determine the success of an evaluation test project.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply