26 Jul 2016
Social Media Executive Job at MyFoodWareHouse
MyFoodWareHouse delivers the highest quality food from farm to table that way, customers can continue to live their active lives, saving time for what really matters. We know that finding a variety of groceries can be a big challenge.it's inconvenient to shop at different stores for different items (shopping in the open market for your different items or going to the shopping mall only to find few of the items you need). Solving for this challenge was the idea behind MyFoodWareHouse.
We use our direct relationships with farmers and artisans to drive superior quality in sourcing, then use technology to make it easier to shop and deliver those fresh products to customers' doors. It's faster, it’s fresher: It’s grocery shopping perfected.
Job Title: Social Media Executive
The role is responsible for promoting the company's brand, products and services via social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Reddit, amongst others.
He/she shall also be responsible for writing and editing content.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage advertising on social media networks; Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, etc.
- Generate content for social & mobile marketing platforms
- Send timely reports on advertising budget achievements as well as mobile traffic/revenue growth
- Develop new mobile marketing programs that increase brand awareness, increase text messaging sign-ups and drive sales
- Regularly increase our GSM mobile database and mobile traffic
- Identify and test new reach and engagement mechanisms to inform future mobile marketing strategy.
- Test into new channels with the goal of diversifying the channel mix and identifying new sources of acquisition and engagement levers that scale.
- Manage mobile marketing partners to ensure timely delivery of services (Facebook PMDs, Ad Dynamo, ROUTESMS, etc).
- Development & execution of quarterly mobile marketing plan, including demand sales targets and tactics to achieve them
- Reviewing and approving mobile channel content, before releasing, to ensure quality imagery, copy content, and brand true presentation
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Head, Marketing
- Bachelor's degree in any reputable University.
- Minimum of 1 years relevant work experience.
- Social Media savvy
- Training in data interpretation & data-driven marketing.
- Creative and result oriented
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.