Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health NGOs
in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health,
HIV&AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health. SFH works in
partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the
British Department for
International Development (DFID) and the United
States Agency for International Development (USAID), as well as the
Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria among other
international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons due to new
programme initiatives and growth. We offer professionals opportunities
for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive
We require competent candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Information Technology
Job Reference Code: SnrMgr_infoTech-ext
- The successful candidate will be reporting to the Chief
Operating Officer and will be responsible for the installation and
administration of SFH network components, detection and timely
resolution of any hardware and LAN failure/errors, monitoring system
performance usage and supervising the entire SFH IT infrastructure
towards improving the response time to all IT issues in SFH pan-Nigeria.
- S/He will compile monthly progress reports, make recommendations
on installation of new applications and maintain all IT equipment and
network of SFH.
- In addition, will assess hardware and software training needs of
SFH staff, develop training programs and produce training manuals on
communication issues, deliver and monitor training outcomes.
The desired candidate:
- Must possess a first degree in Computer Science/ Computer
Engineering or any relevant field. A professional certification in IT is
- Must have experience on managing the Microsoft Operating systems (Windows, Exchange Server On-Premise and Office365 Cloud, etc)
- Must have experience or exposures on Disaster Recovery Design/tools, SAN/NAS and replications
- Knowledge of Information Security features/tools will be an advantage
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to adjust quickly to
rapidly changing needs, multiple demands and complex situations are
essential to this position.
- Must possess a minimum of eight (8) years post NYSC working experience in IT in a reputable firm or NGO.
- Must have functioned as Head of an IT for at least 3 years in a structured organisation.
- Must have knowledge of an Enterprise Resource Planning Software, (SAP preferred) and other MIS
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Applicants will be required to register on the SFH SAP recruitment portal, providing their detailed information.
- Subsequently, a registration confirmation will be received at the registered email address.
- On receipt of the registration confirmation, the applicant will
return to the SFH website, log-in to the recruitment portal and apply
for the vacant position.
- Do note that all applicants will need to carefully follow the
instructions provided on the website and should be ready to upload a CV.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 29th July, 2016.