Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not
only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal
a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities
we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on
engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and
performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We
encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best
from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results
but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these
behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully
designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior HR Business Partner
Job ID: 523030
Job Function: Human Resources
Full/Part Time: Full time
HR Relationship Management
- Support the businesses in aligning business and people
strategies, directions and objectives through appropriate advice /
- Integrates HR products to provide business solutions.
- Facilitates group interventions to solve business problems.
- Acts as product owner for Talent Management ; International
Graduate Programme ; International Sharesave and drive all key
- Develop an effective talent management process to ensure retention of identified talent
- Participate in the formulation of the HR strategy for the country
- Contribute to and drive all initiatives of the country HR team
- Maintain network of external contacts to enable the country
benchmark its practices against relevant competitor organisations and
migrate best practice where appropriate
- Developing HR practices that act as strategic differentiators.
- Facilitates global processes in-country
- Facilitates world class service delivery in partnership with HR SSC.
- Drives the Bank’s culture in creating a ‘preferred’ work place
for our employees and fosters an environment where employee behaviour is
aligned to our values.
- Plays a key role in managing complex organisational change projects with people implications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply