27 Jul 2016
Tally Accounts Officer Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very qualified individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer - Tally
Purpose of Job Role:
- Accounting in tally ERP, ensuring proper documentation to pass entries, passing debit notes to group companies, ensuring closure of monthly and yearly books of the company as per established accounting practice.
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Entries as per IFRS guidelines
- Ensure approval and documentation as per FINCON before passing entries
- Generate loans and advances ledgers every month-end and send analysis to FA
- Support Treasury manager in Bank Reconciliation.
- Review all documents related to payments
- Pass debit notes to all units as per approved apportionment
- Pass all entries during month-end as recommended by Financial Accountant
- HND in Finance & Accounts & Tally is a must
- Total Experience: 5-8 Years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 3rd August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.