22 Jul 2016
Teaching Jobs in Abuja at Lordswill Academy, July 22nd 2016
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 7/22/2016 01:29:00 pm Tags: Abuja Jobs , Education and Training , Teaching Jobs
The Primary arm started off on 27th April, 2010 with Master Nic Brian Okoko as the pioneer pupil. Since then, enrollment has been on the increase with a total number of over two hundred and twenty (220) pupils/students presently.
Lordswill Academy consists of Pre-school (Foundation), Kindergarten, Primary, Junior and Senior Secondary schools.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Teachers
Mathematics, English Language, Igbo Language, Hausa Language, Guidance and Counseling, Trade, Home Economics, Music, ICT, Creative Art, Physical & Health Education, Basic Technology, Social Studies, Civic Education, Business Studies, Commerce, Government, Accounting, Agric Science, Biology, IRK, CRK, Literature-in- English, French, Primary and Pre-school Education, Chemistry, Physics, Economics.
Job Title: Head-Teacher
Job Title: Principal
- We believe in the professionalism of our teachers and the positive impact they make on our scholars. We are proud of our long term success and measurable impact on our community.
- Currently we are in need of world class high performance teachers - focused on excellence and continuous improvement.
- We are passionate about education and all forms of learning. Teaching for us is the most fulfilling career.
- Interested candidates with suitable qualification and experience (Minimum of 2.1 in a relevant Bachelor’s Degree, a PGCE [Post Graduate Certificate in Education] and a minimum of 3 years suitable teaching experience) are invited to apply.
- Everyday Learners
- Values Driven
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and resume/CV's to: email@example.com use the title of the subject/position you are applying for as your email subject.
Application should contain the following (photocopies):
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of origin
- First school leaving certificate
- Computer literacy certificate
- Nysc discharge certificate
- Evidence of previous appointment & reason(s) for leaving
- Curriculum vitae
- Handwritten application
- Referees (previous employers)
- Two passport photograph
- Either of: National ID/International Passport/Voter’s card
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.