22 Jul 2016
Teaching Jobs in Abuja at Lordswill Academy, July 22nd 2016
The Primary arm started off on 27th April, 2010 with Master Nic Brian Okoko as the pioneer pupil. Since then, enrollment has been on the increase with a total number of over two hundred and twenty (220) pupils/students presently.
Lordswill Academy consists of Pre-school (Foundation), Kindergarten, Primary, Junior and Senior Secondary schools.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Teachers
Mathematics, English Language, Igbo Language, Hausa Language, Guidance and Counseling, Trade, Home Economics, Music, ICT, Creative Art, Physical & Health Education, Basic Technology, Social Studies, Civic Education, Business Studies, Commerce, Government, Accounting, Agric Science, Biology, IRK, CRK, Literature-in- English, French, Primary and Pre-school Education, Chemistry, Physics, Economics.
Job Title: Head-Teacher
Job Title: Principal
- We believe in the professionalism of our teachers and the positive impact they make on our scholars. We are proud of our long term success and measurable impact on our community.
- Currently we are in need of world class high performance teachers - focused on excellence and continuous improvement.
- We are passionate about education and all forms of learning. Teaching for us is the most fulfilling career.
- Interested candidates with suitable qualification and experience (Minimum of 2.1 in a relevant Bachelor’s Degree, a PGCE [Post Graduate Certificate in Education] and a minimum of 3 years suitable teaching experience) are invited to apply.
- Everyday Learners
- Values Driven
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and resume/CV's to: email@example.com use the title of the subject/position you are applying for as your email subject.
Application should contain the following (photocopies):
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of origin
- First school leaving certificate
- Computer literacy certificate
- Nysc discharge certificate
- Evidence of previous appointment & reason(s) for leaving
- Curriculum vitae
- Handwritten application
- Referees (previous employers)
- Two passport photograph
- Either of: National ID/International Passport/Voter’s card
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.