28 Jul 2016
Teaching Jobs in Ondo State at Progress Schools, July 28th 2016
Progress College has a broad based curriculum consisting of all the subjects areas specified by the ministry of Education, broken into (JSS) and (SSS) levels.
JOB TITLE Subject Teachers in the following:
2. English Language
Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.
Applicants should have a minimum of second class lower degree (in Education) or B.Sc/B.A in the subjects listed above or related to it.
Relevant work experience:
1. At least 1 - 3years post Nysc teaching experience
2. Age range 24 - 40years
Required Competency and Work Skills:
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills
2. Positive attitude
3. Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
4. Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
5. String ethical and moral standards
6. Dedicated and diligent
7. Excellent Professional appearance
8. Proficient in ICT
Successful applicants may be expected to resume in immediately.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV's and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 7th,August 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.