Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource
services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has
positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and
force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training
services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Projectionist
- Turn on the projector and tests that images are in-focus, the correct size and appropriately lit.
- Monitors the equipment for overheating problems and attempts to fix the equipment if it stops working.
- Proper documentation of all movies materials in / out of the projection booth.
- Exploring servers’ contents to double- sure all are playable for the day’s show.
- Ensure all movies and adverts are PERFECTLY run as scheduled. Flawless film presentation is the daily goal, and no compromise.
- Responsible for equipment cleaning and maintenance of the projector
- Given technical assistances during all rentals, movie premier
etc., to ensure flawless presentation and exceed customers’
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Good practical skills
- The ability to find and repair mechanical faults
- Reliability and excellent time-keeping
- Good eyesight, hearing and coordination
- Ability to Multi – task i.e. operate the Popcorn Machine.
- A keen interest in film and cinema
- A willingness to work alone
- The ability to carry out routine jobs quickly
- Good attention to detail
- BSc in Information and Technology Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science.
Job Specification (Experience & Training):
- 5 Years’ Experience in an IT and Projectionist role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 8th August, 2016.