BASF – We are the world’s leading chemical company, because we offer
intelligent solutions both for our customers and for a sustainable
future. To this end, we promote the development of people with
different talents – worldwide. A variety of development opportunities
are open to you as a result. At BASF, your performance counts as well as
your personality. Thus, careers develop from opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Temporary Personal Assistant
- There is a 6 month temporary work assignment available at our offices in Ikoyi (Lagos) for an experienced Personal Assistant.
- The incumbent will be expected to provide secretarial and office
support to the Country Manager, and take ownership for the smooth
running of the front office.
Other duties include:
- Facilitating daily activities in the Management division;
- Coordinate diary, screen incoming calls and monitor incoming emails.
- Maintain a proper filing system and establish and maintain an easy accessible data base.
- Coordinate meetings and compile minutes of these meetings.
- Interact and cooperate with relevant internal parties or service units; actively communicate with clients and colleagues.
- Ensure smooth running of the country manager’s office;
- Ensure travel coordination and organization of meetings, training seminars, conferences, and personal assistance duties.
- Compile correspondence, presentations and communication;
- The ideal candidate should possess relevant High School
qualification as well as a Secretarial Diploma coupled with at least 3
years experience in a Personal Assistant capacity; computer literacy on
SAP and Microsoft Office ; excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to work as an integral member of a team as well as individually.
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle as well as the willingness and ability to travel.
- A well organized, meticulous candidate who is able to plan and prioritize activities, as well as perform well under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply