16 Jul 2016
Truck Drivers Jobs at Northbridge Energy Limited
company within the Oil and Gas sector by focusing on dynamically seeking new opportunities in delivering cutting-edge solutions.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
- We are looking for experienced Mack truck drivers who can deliver Petroleum products in a safe and timely manner from one location to another within and outside Nigeria
- Transport Petroleum products to customers at designated locations
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and report issues for preventive maintenance
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Collect/issue waybills and deliver invoices
- Follow journey management plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Minimum of OND (Mechanical Engineering) educational qualification.
- Honesty, Transparency and Integrity
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc.)
- Valid driving license (willingness to obtain one)
- Proven working experience as a truck driver (or interested in driving)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Salaries and other conditions of service are attractive and negotiable.
- Recognition for good performance and rewards await qualified and interested candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com with TRUCK DRIVER as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st July, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.