26 Jul 2016
Upstream Oil and Gas Company Job Vacancies in Nigeria (Experienced Positions)
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the company's human resources management, development, benefits administration, performance management, succession planning, communication processes, compensation and wage structure.
- He/she will maintain and enhance the company's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Establish effective learning and development management system, performance management system and manpower development training.
- Oversee the administration and human, resources functions including but not limited to matters pertaining to recruitment, deployment, compensation and discipline of personnel; Updating staff handbooks; undertaking regular salary reviews; interpreting and advising employment law; dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Management or related disciplines in Humanities
- Associate professional membership CIPMN or similar bodies.
- Possession of an MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in human resources management in a reputable company of which at least 4 years must be at senior management level Conversant with all relevant labour laws, external regulations and best practices.
- Ideal age should be between 30- 40 years.
Job Title: Head Legal & Company Secretary
- The successful candidate will act as Secretary to the Committees of the Board and will have responsibility for the provision of legal advice on all matters concerning the company's operations and statutory issues.
- Provision of a broad range of corporate professional service to the company
- Preparation of documents for filing with the CAC and other statutory authorities
- Resolutions and consents, and other corporate governance matters
- Handling of corporate immigration and customs related services of the company
- Good first Degree in Law from a reputable institution
- A higher Degree or professional qualification such as LLM or ACIS will be an added advantage
- Flair for corporate and commercial Law is desirable
- Minimum of 6 years experience of which 2 must be in a dynamic business environment
- Ideal age should be between 29-35 years.
Job Title: Risk, Control and Compliance Manager
- Reporting to the Board, the candidate will be responsible for the company's risk management including compliance to people, regulators finance and economic risks for business continuity, and developing the annual risk management and internal audit plans including the team program and schedule.
- Developing risk management framework and strategies.
- Auditing and check of controls including regular and on spot audits, review of management systems for corporate policy and legal compliance.
- Ensuring strict adherence to budget by instituting controls
- Investigate any issue as may be directed by the Board
- Pre-payment audits of all payments before cheques are issued and released.
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable institution plus ICAN/ACA/ACCA/CISA
- Minimum of 6 years working experience spanning in Financial Accounting, Tax and Audit, Treasury and Risk Management 2 of which must be an auditing and regulation or Risk management at Senior management level.
- Demonstrate a pro-active ability to accurately identify problems and risks, to systematically and logically analyze information and propose solutions,
- Honest person with very high integrity and independence also observing professional ethics when executing his/her duties
- Ideal age should be between 28-35 years.
Job Title: Commercial Manager
- The successful candidate will be responsible for monetising the crude oil and natural gas produced by the company.
- He/She would also manage relationships with offtakers of crude oil produced and drive sales and marketing functions in the company.
- Strategic business analysis, analysing market trends, keeping an eye on competition and coming up with new ways to stay ahead in the business.
- Keep tabs of competitive threat, discover opportunities and work on the envisaged weakness that constantly delivered results.
- Generate reports that show trends, and impact to aid effective business decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Science, major in Marketing
- Membership of marketing professional body
- 10 years marketing experience 6 of which must be at senior level
- A quality MBA plus experience in market research would be added advantage.
- Ideal age should be between 35-42 years.
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
- The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the development and implementation of appropriate financial management framework to support the realization of corporate goals and objectives of the company.
- He/she will safeguard the assets of the Company and maintain the integrity of the financial reports, Among other responsibilities,
- Prepare the Company's financial and management reports, and ensure conformity with corporate accounting policies and principles,
- Ensure that the company's accounting practices are up-to-date and are in compliance with appropriate statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate financial planning, operations and controls.
- Oversee and co-ordinate the Company's external audit and tax matters; and manage all financial services providers to the company.
- Bachelor's Degree in any of the following fields: Accountancy, Finance and Economics from reputable university plus ICAN/ACA/ACCA
- knowledge of Oil and Gas financing operations essential.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience of which at least 4 years must be at senior level. Previous experience as a CFO or Finance Controller in a similar organisation will be an added advantage.
- Ideal age should be between 35-42 years.
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- Reporting to the Managing Director the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the Company's operations including exploration, transportation, delivery via tankers or pipelines, stock management, on time deployment and maintenance of the company's operations assets in good working condition.
- Ensure that the Company's operations comply with company standards and contractual obligations
- Continual review of systems, processes and procedures in order to drive efficiencies and performance.
- Ensuring adequate quality and safety checks are in place
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Marine Engineering or any of the Management Sciences plus an MBA
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Oil and gas, and Maritime industries of which at least 5 years must be in oil exploration operations.
- Exposure to regulatory requirements essential
- Ideal age should be between 35-45 years.
Job Title: Managing Director
- Reporting to the Chairman, the Managing Director will be responsibility for ensuring the company's smooth operations, growth, profitability, prosperity and sustainability as well as increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
- This role is for a seasoned and qualified professional with leadership skills in business development, strategic planning and change management.
- Manage and develop a high performance team maintaining a positive and proactive working environment that encourages efficient team working
- Manage relationships with all contractors service and providers to the company
- Manage relationship for optimisation of the Nigeria Content incentives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Management Sciences plus a quality MBA.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience at least 6 of which should be in a senior management position in Oil exploration and related activities.
- Excellent communications skill and confident in engaging with clients, suppliers and employees.
- Ideal age should be between 40-48 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application along with CV's and relevant attachments with Job Title as subject of the email to: email@example.com
- Applicant should state the present Basic salary, Total remuneration package, Contact telephone number and other relevant information.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.