20 Jul 2016
Video Editor Job in Nigeria at Maxima Productions Company
commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
Yet another indication of the monumental growth of Maxima Productions is its current foray into the burgeoning Ghanaian market and its other plans to move to other markets in the African continent in its immediate future.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Video Editor
- Decide which parts of the filmed work effectively convey a message, as well as which parts are unnecessary and should be cut from the final product.
- Edit and verify that images, sound, special effects and other aspects of the video all fit together logically and accurately.
- Sound knowledge of digital technology and editing software packages e.g. Avid Media Composer, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut etc
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Syncing audio accordingly after production shoot.
- Reading, researching and assessing ideas that are related to edit.
- Preparation of monthly reports on jobs edited.
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronizing and storing them into files on the computer
- Reordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the video.
- Suggesting or selecting music and pictures on a content
- Certification in Film/Media Production
- Creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing.
- Patience and concentration.
- 3-5 years of working experience as an Editor in a media Company with proven track records.
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 23rd July, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.