20 Jul 2016
Whytecleon Limited Jobs for OND Graduate Security Officers
JOB TITLE: Security Officers
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a professional, efficient, and approachable security service, high level of customer service to staff and visitors at all times.
- Carry out internal and external patrols, day and night to ensure a safe and secure environment, recording maintenance issues, potential breaches of security or unusual occurrences in the ‘Daily occurrence book’.
- To provide visitors to the Banking Hall with helpful advice, guidance and information and if not able to do so, direct to other members of staff who can assist.
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Security Supervisor, Head of Operations, Duty Manager and Bank’s management.
- Be customer focused with a smart presentable appearance and willing to uphold the Bank’s customer service approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Strictly for ND graduates ( minimum of Lower Credit)
- Age: Not more than 40 years
How to Apply
Interested candidates should logon to Click Here to Apply
Application closes two weeks from date of this advert. Please note: This advert is strictly for National Diploma Graduates.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.