ProjectStart, is an initiative pioneered by a team of youngsters at
TRIVODA DIGITAL and our goal is to help start-ups bring their ideas to
life. We have competence in web, brand and software design.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: WordPress Developer
- As a WordPress developer, you will be responsible for front end WordPress development.
- Develop highly visible responsive WordPress websites based upon delivered requirements and design
- Manage timelines and resource allocation
- Support best practices in content execution
- You will be part of a team that is dedicated to building and maintaining platforms for business startups.
- You will work with project managers, designers, and other developers to meet business need.
- Experience of WordPress theme development, with a focus on cross browser compatibility and responsive code.
- Ability to keep pace in a dynamic environment.
- Photography and Graphic Design skills is an added advantage.
- Good Creative and Spoken English
- A full understanding of WordPress best practices and security.
- Good HTML5 and CSS3 skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th July, 2016.