WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the
world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FPSO Construction Advisor
Coordinate and Report on regular basis progress of efforts at resolving key work strategy differences between CPY & SHI and any other assigned areas of concern to DGM FPSO and In-Country Construction Manager.
The key objective of this position therefore is creation of functional channel of communication between EPC Contractor (SHI) and CPY FPSO Team for FPSO Project activities in Nigeria. In addition, the position shall:
• Provide leadership during technical workshops by narrowing the gaps in understanding and perception between CPY and CTR position.
• Focus on developing trust between both parties and creating the enabling environment for openness and sharing of each party’s work execution strategy for the overall benefit of the project.
• Assist in facilitating resolution of complex or difficult interfaces with SHI Korea particularly as it concerns Integration and Offshore Hook-up phases of the work.
• Fully support CPY FPSO Management team through provision of any other valuable professional advice on work strategies that could help move the project forward.
• Provide input for better or any improvement on fabrication
sequence, pre-commissioning strategy, and integration as well as hook-up
• Improve effectiveness of communication between Company site representative and Contractor site team.
Maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively
flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the
objectives of the project.
• Maintain good communication with SHI Management team in Korea and Nigeria.
Coordinate with the interface coordinator and other project
engineers for interface management (provide information required by
others and takes into account information from others).
Contribute to project activity planning for Onsite & Offshore
bringing onboard experiences from past major projects in Nigeria.
• Project controls, administration
• Participate in project weekly meeting and any important meeting with Contractor upon request by management.
• Participate at any interface meeting with SHI and any others that could work programs at Ladol or offshore.
• Review and analyse planning updates and critical path for all activities related to Nigerian Content packages including integration & hook up activities offshore.
• Detect and highlight potential causes of delays and constraints and propose remedial action.
• Coordination and Construction including associated pre-commissioning activities
- Qualified Oil & Gas Facilities Engineer of Korean origin with at least 20 yrs years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas production projects, 10 yrs of which must be have been at management level.
- Good communications skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Language: Fluent in English and Korean Language
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply