29 Jul 2016
Xnet Security Technologies Limited Jobs for Graduate Sales Executives
recovery engineers nationwide.
We are committed to providing best of breed high technology solutions in asset security and management to ensure that our clients' assets have over 95% chance of recovery when stolen. We do this by pulling together cutting edge telematics technology to deliver robust and reliable solutions for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Ref. No: SEFCT/113
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Sales personnel will undertake a wide range of tasks including:
- Selling of highly intelligent vehicle tracking solutions and speed limiter devices in their designated locations
- Developing and qualifying buyers;
- Closing sales
- Demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features of products to potential customers
- Liaise with potential customers for new business deals
- Provide customers with quotations
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office
- Review own sales performance from time to time
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Humanities, Social Sciences or any other related field
- Applicants must possess sufficient IT knowledge and should not be more than 28 years old
- Sales experience within a vehicular tracking, IT or logistics environment will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar position
The ideal candidates must be:
- Resident in the Federal Capital Territory and have full knowledge of the environment
- Charismatic, experienced and highly motivated for the job
- High calibre graduates with exceptional sales development skills and strategies to excel in a very competitive market
- Fluent in Hausa language
The role comes with competitive salaries, sales based commissions and other expected benefits associated with working with a long established and professional company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Job role as the subject of their e-mails (e.g. Sales Executive)
- When applying, please write (and attach) a separate covering e-mail detailing why you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role
- You are advised to save your CV in your own real name(s) not abbreviation, code or nickname (e.g. Tolu’s CV, Emeka's Resume etc., as it applies)
- Any application with incorrect subject or in which the attached documents are coded will be disqualified immediately
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.