23 Aug 2016
Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria Limited Graduate Job Vacancies in Ogun State
has been changed from O and T Nigeria limited to Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria Limited in January 2012.
The main business activity is manufacturing of Table Water and concentrates: Blackcurrant, Orange, Pineapple and Lemon Lime.
Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Location: Ota, Ojuore Ogun
- The candidate should posses a minimum of HND in Food Science Technology or related field.
- With 1-2 year working experience as QC in a FMCG Company
- The candidate must be competent and skilful.
- Remuneration and Conditions of Service
- Basic/Bonus Pay is negotiable, based on level of experience/performance.
Job Title: Production Manager
Report To: General Manager
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
- Responsible for planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes.
- To ensure that goods are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective;
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
- Can read and Analyze water samples;
- Working out the human and material resources needed;
- Drafting a timescale for the job;
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards;
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- Responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes;
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
- Working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals;
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Supervising and motivating team of workers;
- Reviewing worker performance.
- B.Sc or HND in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Food Analysis or related Discipline
- 3 years of experience in FMCG preferably food manufacturing company
- Experience in FMCG industry with, key issues, trends and development.
- Strong knowledge of the local and international food manufacturing industry.
- Verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills and the ability to influence others
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systematic impact of various policies, issues and solutions
- Good planning, Organizational and reporting skills
- Strong ability to motivate teams and individuals
- Competent in the use of computers to enhance work performance,
- Self-motivated, diligent, and enthusiastic with a strong business orientation
Job Title: Sales Driver
Location: Ota, Ogun
- Deploy special sales activities to increase sales.
- Develop and maintain the relationships with current customers and potential customers.
- Identify and explore new sales opportunities.
- Covering outlets within own territory.
- Very good driving skills with previous experience driving a mini truck/van
- Minimum of OND qualification with 2 years experience.
- Living within Ota and environs ONLY
- Basic practical sales experience.
- Full of energy and passion for excellence.
- Excellent planning, organizing, customer relation and communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Team player.
- Valid Drivers License and LASSRA permit
- Very ruthless for objective achievement.
- Commitment to sales volume objectives.
- Good knowledge of OTA, Lagos and environs would be an added Advantage
- Previous Experience as a Sales Driver with a Beverage company would be a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and applications to: email@example.com
NB: Interested candidates must reside in Ota, Ogun State or environ, else application may not be considered
Application Deadline 30th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.